IMPORTANT: Applicants must reside in Canada
We’re PEARLL. We put wellbeing into practice.
Our mission is to enable optimal wellbeing for individuals & their families across the globe. Our proprietary Wellbeing Programs and technology are designed by top integrative medicine, health professionals and technologists to help people embrace and apply all-natural, science-based habits, rituals and remedies to live a healthier, more meaningful and connected life.
We help enable and empower each and every member on their personal path to Sustainable Wellbeing. Sustainable Wellbeing is a totally integrated approach to living our best life. It's about so much more than a supplement or a workout. It’s about a mindset that lets us see clearly how our habits impact our bodies & minds, our communities and even our greater world. Because real wellbeing is an interconnected and collective wellbeing.
We believe in productive, respectful and cooperative relationships. Inclusivity and diversity are guiding principles and that applies to both our team and our ideas, because we want to get to a better world faster.
As an employer, we believe in flexible hours and we work 100% remotely.
Here are a few perks that we offer:
- Very competitive compensation, based on your experience and expertise
- A great health insurance
- Immediate access to a doctor via Dialogue.co
- Apple computers (or Windows, to your liking)
- Free health programs
- Strong partnerships with Local Health & Wellness companies
The team will be composed of Mobile/front-end and other back-end developers and will be led by the Lead Architect and CTO. You’ll be responsible for implementing and creating something entirely new, with best practices and business pragmatism in mind.
Working within the web development team, you will be working on the Front-End aspect of our solution, which is developed in Ionic + React (Typecript) with our REST APIs and Firebase. This team is cross-functional and autonomous in many aspects of the production cycle.
- Work closely with product designers to deliver user-retaining products that create user activation, engagement and retention
- Working within the web development team the front-end developer will be responsible for Front-End software being developed and deployed on Firebase and GCP
- Implement features as defined by product managers & designers that deliver compelling user experience working with UX/UI design teams
- Develop & deploy high-quality software on time using Agile (Scrum) development methodology using cutting-edge technologies
- Ensure that software is developed according to best practices as defined by our software development methodology
- Responsible for delivering code in production using our continuous integration platform.
- 3+ years of professional experience within SAAS product-oriented companies
- Experience evolving in Agile/Scrum development cycle, building and delivering high-quality software on time
- 5+ years experience with SPA React/Hooks/functional Components
- 5+ years experience in stylesheet systems (Saas, Less), Style Components
- 1+ year experience with Ionic or Material Design UI frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tools for front-end development
- Experience with designing and developing responsive interfaces
- Experience working with UX/UI design teams
- Excellent understanding of service-oriented architecture, object-oriented design, functional programming, and unit testing in a test-driven development
Additional Competencies & Attributes
- Ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of product instrumentation/analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Intercom.io is a plus
- Keen interest in product optimization, A/B testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work for cross-team organizations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up Agile development environment
- Self-motivated with good analytics capability, excellent hands-on skills and someone that enjoys delivering products
- Results-oriented & able to contribute in a team environment
- A Master or Bachelor degree in software engineering or computer science is a plus but your talent is what will make you valuable to the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French or English, bilingualism is a plus