We’re PEARLL. We put wellbeing into practice.
PEARLL is a platform that offers science-based, holistic digital wellbeing programs that transform everyday living habits. Our mission is to enable optimal wellbeing for individuals & their families across the globe. Our proprietary Wellbeing Programs and technology are designed by top integrative medicine, health professionals and technologists to help people embrace and apply all-natural, science-based habits, rituals and remedies to live a healthier, more meaningful and connected life.
We help enable and empower each and every member on their personal path to Sustainable Wellbeing, which is a totally integrated approach to living our best life. It's about so much more than a supplement or a workout. It’s about a mindset that lets us see clearly how our habits impact our bodies & minds, our communities and even our greater world. Because real wellbeing is an interconnected and collective wellbeing.
We believe in productive, respectful and cooperative relationships. Inclusivity and diversity are guiding principles and that applies to both our team and our ideas, because we want to get to a better world faster.
As an employer, we offer flexible hours and we work 100% remotely.
Here are a few perks we propose:
- Very competitive compensation, based on your experience and expertise
- A great health insurance coverage
- Immediate access to a doctor via Dialogue.co
- Apple computers (or Windows, to your liking)
- Free health programs
- Strong partnerships with Local Health & Wellness companies
PEARLL is looking for an experienced and seasoned Visual Content Creator to join our team to collaborate in growing our brand to a global scale.
We put the highest value on our ability to create experiences that delight and engage our audience with our product, as well as our many and diverse social and marketing platforms.
Mood boarding, workshopping and iterating our assumptions. We work tirelessly to get feedback from our community and incorporate those findings into our brand. We embrace best practices but continually aspire to push boundaries beyond the obvious.
What you’ll do...
- Execute visual tasks for a variety of internal customers
- Design banner ads, landing pages and other types of performance marketing pages
- Create and edit video, social media and blog content
- Work within the Creative team to develop the PEARLL brand
- Actively collaborate with the Product and Marketing teams to develop campaigns and content
- Contribute to continuously refining, evolving and documenting our design language across digital platforms
You are a Visual Content Creator with...
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a digital content creator in a startup environment
- A degree in Design or Graphic Design
- An empathic user approach
- Very strong knowledge of digital marketing and trends
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile content requirements
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of creators (product, marketing, design, sales...)
- Fully fluent in Adobe CC, Premiere and After Effects (or other similar sets of tools) and have familiarity with optimization and processes
- Problem solver who can quickly develop unique solutions, given a set of constraints
- Team worker with humility, open to feedback
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French or English, bilingualism is a plus
You get bonus points if...
- You’re passionate about Health & Wellness
- You're obsessed with B2C/B2B SaaS and have expertise in two-sided markets
- You love to learn new things and optimizing existing processes
- You're a builder, learner, straight shooter
- Keen interest in digital products & marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup agile development environment
- Results-oriented & able to contribute in team environment
- Highly creative, motivated and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and able to problem solve in order to deliver results
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload
- Positive, professional attitude with the ability to work collaboratively
- Best practices are second nature, your workflow is efficient, scalable, and intuitive - you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Sense of urgency: nothing in the universe will get in the way of delivering your goals
- A people person with a strong sense of leadership and ownership